Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE) are qualified to effectively plan, implement, maintain, and support information systems in a wide range of computing environments using the Microsoft Windows NT Server, Windows 2000 Server, and the Microsoft BackOffice integrated family of server products.
MCSEs are required to pass five core operating system exams and two elective exams that provide a valid and reliable measure of technical proficiency and expertise. These exams are developed with the input of professionals in the industry and reflect how Microsoft products are used in organizations throughout the world.
Some of the services a MCSE can provide for you include:
- Planning and implementation of multi-domain Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 networks
- Installation, administration, and troubleshoot of Windows 2000 and 2003 Servers in LAN and WAN environments
- Creation and maintenance of web sites using Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Integration of Windows 2000 and 2003 with alternative network operating systems, such as Novell Netware, UNIX, AIX, and Linux
- Client based support for Windows 2000, XP, and other Microsoft operating systems, as well as OS/2, UNIX, and Linux